2012년 1월 9일 월요일

The golf

Have you ever played golf? It was really hard to learn golf. I thought it would be good for my health so I could get physically stronger but I had never experienced golf. I tried to do because my parents said it is wonderful sports they have been.


Meeting stranger and go strange place make me nervous. My first golf lesson make me so worried. There was few people who are practicing golf. There were people who are practicing golf. There were people who come more fast just 4 or 5 days.We got a golf club. It was pretty heavy for me.

I start to learn about golf and everyone is participating. It was pretty hard for me, but I tried really hard. After one month, I start to play golf little bit. Teacher told me how to swing the golf club. I got blister on my hand, but it was really fun. Now I am able to play golf. I was so happy that I can play golf!

Learning to golf was really hard for me. I learn golf a lot. Not only did I learn how to play golf, but I also learn how to adapt in new situation. It was really surprised that I can achieve my goal and get a good lesson. I feel really happy and relaxed.

댓글 1개:

  1. Jinyoung, I like the topic and the picture, and the lesson and narrative are all fine. However, I must ask if you proofread this after you posted it because you repeated a sentence twice. Other than that I have no real complaints.

    답글삭제